The most significant differences between Mifare Classic and Mifare DESFire
Mifare DESFire chips include a full microprocessor and are much more robust security features compared to MIFARE Classic.
"DES" in the name refers to the use of cryptographic hardware for DES, 2K3DES, 3K3DES, and AES to protect transmitted data when "Fire" is an abbreviation for "Fast, Innovative, Reliable, and Enhanced" in contactless solutions.
- The EV2 can hold an unlimited number of applications that are limited only by memory size.
- EV2 is backward compatible with EV1.
- EV2 uses a virtual smart card architecture to protect privacy.
- Wide range of applications e.g campus and student cards, company IDs, access control, public transport, loyalty programs and micropayment applications.
It is possible to do personalization on request.
- Offset printing CMYK and Pantone.
- Barcode and sequential numbering.
- Black/White/cmyk sublimation printing.
Ask our sales about different options.
MIFARE DESFire EV1 8K blank, composite
- Product Code: Mifare DESFire EV1 8K PETF/PVC
- Availability: 1186
- With Tax: 2.85 €