ABS keyfob for various access control systems.
The serial number of the tag can be pre-printed on the surface of the keyfob. Select a numbering option if desired.
- High data rates according to ISO protocol: 14443A
- Memory size: 4 KB EEPROM with fast programming.
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz.
- Reading distance: 10 mm, Mifare DESFire EV2 2k keyfob has reading distance of 30 mm.
- Dimensions: 44 mm x 30.5 mm x 5.5 mm.
- Material: ABS
- Privacy protection
- Unique 7-byte serial number (ISO Cascade Level 2)
- Color: yellow
- Printing options: upon request.
The most significant differences between Mifare Classic and Mifare DESFire
Mifare DESFire chips include a full microprocessor and are much more robust security features compared to MIFARE Classic.
"DES" in the name refers to the use of cryptographic hardware for DES, 2K3DES, 3K3DES, and AES to protect transmitted data when "Fire" is an abbreviation for "Fast, Innovative, Reliable, and Enhanced" in contactless solutions.
- The EV2 can hold an unlimited number of applications that are limited only by memory size.
- EV2 is backward compatible with EV1.
- EV2 uses a virtual smart card architecture to protect privacy.
- Wide range of applications e.g campus and student cards, company IDs, access control, public transport, loyalty programs and micropayment applications.
Mifare DESFire EV1 4K, keyfob
- Product Code: A-AVE-TAG-DF-EV1-KEL
- Availability: 800
- With Tax: 3.34 €
- 10 or more 2.40 €
- 25 or more 2.11 €
- 50 or more 1.82 €